C2 Imaging has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and goal-oriented Sales to join our team in cultivating and capturing new business opportunities in Experiential Events. Our Sales Representatives combine direct sales, marketing and account management to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our sales team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. Previous sales experience is a must. Experience with print and graphics is preferred, although C2 Imaging is willing to train the right candidate and with us, you can make a difference.
C2 Imaging is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With over 20 locations and more than 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
Visit our website to see examples of our clients and our work: https://www.c2imaging.com
• Build and establish new business relationships
• Actively strengthen one-on-one relationships with buyers (This is a repeat sale once you establish the relationship you can keep the customer for years)
• Collaborate and consult with your clients to bring new ideas and solutions
• Provide extraordinary customer service throughout the sales process
• BS/BA degree
• 6 months to 2 years of successful business to business sales experience
• Minimum of one year experience working with experiential events
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
• Great communication skills
• Competitive, persistent and eager to achieve results
• Confidence, enthusiasm and an ability to persuade and influence others
• The most attractive salary/incentive plan in the industry
• Uncapped growth potential
• Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career
Jersey City, NJ
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
Minimum 1-2 Years