Estimating and Planning – Elk Grove Village, IL
C2 Imaging has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer-oriented Estimator and Planner to join our team. This position will process requests for quotes calculating the cost and submitting to clients. They also will cover for planning jobs, for distro shipping and to ensure all materials are onsite for production. This position will be from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The ideal candidate has an opportunity for growth while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our vast network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
C2 Imaging is part of the Vomela Companies, one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With more than 20 locations and over 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics.
• Understand the cost of different parts and how it affects the quote
• Be able to discern which nesting options will provide the best quote
• Quote parts, based on the cost of materials, labor and required production processes
• Calculate material required and submit purchase orders requests
• Input estimates into excel and other formats required
• Keep all quotes logged by job number and summary list
• Plan jobs into our streamline system, route for distro and shipzone,
• Perform other duties or task as directed by management
• Maintain a safe clean and organized work environment
• High School Diploma required
• Conscientious self-starter
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Able to build and establish business relationships
• Strong organization skills, impeccable attention to details and able to effectively manage multiple tasks while able to stay calm under pressure
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Possesses high energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
• A financially stable, customer focused environment serving as a foundation for successful, long term career opportunities
Onsite at Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
No estimating experience required. Willing to train if you are looking to start your career in the print industry!