Senior Business Data Analyst
As a leading supplier of digitally printed graphics and collateral, we work with some of the most recognizable brands around and we are expanding just to keep up. We are seeking a Senior Business Data Analyst to join our team.
C2 Imaging handles some of our most demanding jobs and our customers rave about the service and attention they receive. We strive to ensure we continue to provide the best quality service possible. Candidates will be responsible for making sure all tasks are completed correctly and efficiently.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our cutting-edge team and help shape our expansion.
- Develop Reporting databases in SSMS to integrate with ERP systems and support close process.
- Design database schemas, perform ETL operations using SSIS packages. Develop SQL scripts for metrics tracking, conduct drill-down and cross functional analysis.
- Create ad-hoc reports using stored procedures, functions, views, indexes, triggers and joins.
- Troubleshoot automation of Journal Entry scripts.
- Build models for business entities in VENA. Maintain General Ledger and Journal Entry in Infor10 ERP Styleline.
- Create solution driven dashboards, present actionable insights for new opportunities using Power BI tool.
- Perform data munging tasks by building optimized queries, scheduled tasks and dynamic reports in EFI Pace to handle printing operations.
- Collaborate with teams to manage Streamline ERP system sales, financial reports and trends.
- Implement process to track KPI’s to enhance data quality.
- Monitor automation of business processes, define and develop new features.
- Train Accounting team on processes, optimization tools and dashboards.
- Master’s degree in Computer and Information Technology, Information Systems, or closely related field
- 2 years of experience in job offered or Data Analyst
- Also requires 2 years of experience using MSQuery, SQL, SQL Server, VENA, and Data Warehouse
- Experience may be gained concurrently
Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.
Full Time Employee
Jersey City, NJ
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.