C2 Imaging, a Vomela affiliated Company, has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Installer to join our team. This position will be responsible for installation of customer graphics meeting customer requirements and supplier installation specifications at various client locations and retail environments.
The ideal candidate has an opportunity for growth while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our vast network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Vomela is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With more than 20 locations and over 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics.
• Installation of vinyl and/or architectural graphics according to layout
• Travel as required by schedule
• Take care of company issued equipment
• Verify that you have the necessary tools and supplies to complete the installation
• Inform account manager of any changes/adjustments requested onsite, prior to any changes/adjustments being installed
• May be required to work outside in all weather conditions
• Maintain all safety rules and regulations
• Enter recommendations to management for improvements in areas such as personal safety, improved product quality, better rates and yields, or any other matters that impact shop costs or employee’s health
• Arrange travel, hotel, car rental based on requirements and budget
• Assist with packaging crates for installations if required
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• Strong customer orientation
• Flexible and willing to work in a moderate noisy and busy environment
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
• Will need adequate math skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
• Valid Driver License Required and must be eligible for company insurance coverage and report all citations and accidents immediately.
• Experience with vinyl application
• Adjust hours based on customer requirements
• Extended Health Care (after 90 days of employment)
• A financially stable, customer focused environment serving as a foundation for successful, long term career opportunities
Full Time Employee
40 hours per week plus overtime as required.