Build your career with an industry leader! C2 Imaging has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer-oriented Implementation and Marketing Coordinator. This position will work directly with clients, marketing departments and franchise locations to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
C2 Imaging is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With over 20 locations and more than 1,400 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
• Marketing Campaign Execution in the Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) industry
• Support the Marketing Director with; inter-company/franchisee communications, national marketing execution, POP distribution, digital menu and media execution, new menu rollouts
• Define processes to unify partners through marketing campaigns
• Manage promotional calendar between partners in addition to scheduling/managing all print POP
• Facilitate organization alignment between departments
• Prepare and propose each budget in regard to print POP and design services
• Communicate and coordinate with other service locations nationally as well as outside vendors and installers to ensure a quality product within time restrictions
• Team member demonstrates Commitment, Accountability, Respect, Excellence
• Minimum of three years marketing and project management experience
• Print background and experience within the QSR industry or experience supporting franchisees.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-pressure environment
• Exceptional time management skills, prioritization and critical thinking to accommodate our client requests
• Great communication skills--verbal and written
• Ability to establish and build business relationships with internal and external contacts
• High energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Advertising
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, primarily Microsoft Excel
• Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.