The start of a new year is the perfect time to tweak your marketing strategy and focus on streamlining things during the year to come. Focusing on the strategies below can help lead to a successful new year in business.
- Personalized Integrated Marketing - Start the year by targeting and engaging your customers across multiple channels (i.e. web, direct mail, email, mobile, social media). Use and collect data to tailor ads and promotions to each customer.
- Stay Consistent - Your marketing should have consistent branding throughout your digital, print, outdoor and in-store efforts.
- Repetition is Critical to Success - Repeat direct mail campaigns in the same markets to increase your response rate. This also relates to integrated marketing. Repeat your direct mail campaigns via social media and email marketing.
- Perform A/B Campaign Tests - Use our online platforms to compare success rates and fine-tune your strategy.
- Track and Measure - Our integrated marketing system can help you track and measure responses.
- Streamline - Customer feedback from our Goc2i online order site shows that it simplified their efforts, gave them more time to focus on other projects, and harmonized their branding across multiple markets with a single output for print. Learn more about Goc2i here.
- Use Your Sales Consultant - Take advantage of your C2 Imaging sales consultant. We are here to share visuals, ideas, knowledge, and experience in the industry with your success in mind.