Build your career with an industry leader! C2 Imaging, a Vomela Affiliated Company, a nationally recognized graphics company looking for a Production Team Leader for our Englewood, CO location. This position is responsible for the day to day production within the print shop to include effective and efficient planning and scheduling of personnel and equipment to ensure meeting quality standards and time deadlines.
We specialize in graphics of all kinds; from traditional commercial print to visual merchandising, store decor, fleet graphics and more. For printing companies, there’s a fine line between being too big and too small. One is impersonal, where employees can feel like just a number. The other simply can’t handle much and is always waiting for the next big job. Vomela is the best of both worlds. We offer the support and diversity of a national organization with the family feel of a smaller company. Vomela operates sales and manufacturing facilities in 23 locations across the United States and Canada and no matter which of our successful divisions you choose to work at, you can make a difference.
• Monitor the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
• Receive verbal or written instructions from Operations Manager and communicate back information as needed
• Operate machinery as needed
• Monitor product standards and implementing quality-control programs
• Ensure that safety guidelines are followed
• Assist with trouble shooting, equipment maintenance and general daily supervision of the department
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Prior experience in digital printing preferred or similar manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong customer orientation
• Technical skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong problem solving
• Mechanical aptitude
• Works well under pressure
• Ability to work with peer mangers to create a positive and collaborative environment
• Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career
To learn more about us and our opportunities, visit our website at https://www.c2imaging.com/and to see examples of our work visit our Flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/c2imaging
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.