Build your career with an industry leader! C2 Imaging in Houston, TX has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer oriented Project Coordinator. Project Managers work directly with clients to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
C2 Imaging is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With over 20 locations and more than 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
• Work directly with clients, account executives and production staff in a fast paced, creative environment
• Oversee multiple projects for high-profile customers from start to finish
• Act as the primary point of contact for multiple clients
• Assist clients and internal staff to identify workable production solutions for challenging projects
• Communicate and coordinate with other service locations nationally as well as subcontractors, vendors and installers to ensure a quality product within time restrictions
• Project management or customer service experience required. Experience in the print and graphics industry or promotional marketing business a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
• Flexible and adaptable to short deadlines and able to prioritize quickly
• Great communication skills--verbal and written
• Ability to establish and build business relationships with internal and external contacts
• High energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.