Build your career with an industry leader! C2 Imaging has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer oriented Project Manager. Project Managers work directly with clients to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
C2 Imaging is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With 23 locations and more than 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
To learn more about The Vomela Companies and our culture, check out the videos and links below.
• More About C2 and our company: https://youtu.be/Wx7uZADEQjw
• Collaborate with our clients, account executives, and our production team in a fast paced, creative environment
• Oversee multiple projects for high-profile customers from begin to end that involve promotional marketing, environmental branding, events graphics and more.
• Act as the primary point of contact for many clients
• Assist clients and internal staff to identify workable production solutions for challenging projects
• Communicate and coordinate with other service locations nationally as well as outside vendors and installers to ensure a quality product within time restrictions
• Team member demonstrates Commitment, Accountability, Respect, Excellence
• Project management or customer service experience required. Experience in print marketing is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-pressure environment
• Exceptional time management skills, prioritization and critical thinking to accommodate our client requests
• Great communication skills--verbal and written
• Ability to establish and build business relationships with internal and external contacts
• High energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or Advertising.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, primarily Microsoft Excel
• Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.
• Salary $45,000/annually with incentives