Build your career with an industry leader! C2 Imaging has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and detail-oriented Shipping and Receiving Coordinator. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with, and provide marketing and printing solutions to, some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
C2 Imaging is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With locations in 23 cities and over 1,400 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
• Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Assemble various types of printed graphics and merchandise for shipment.
• Update any Inventory sites with the quantities pulled. Ensure all items are prepared for shipping correctly and are entered into the “ShipZone” system.
• Enter all time/labor, products, and any other materials used, into the “Streamline” system.
• Check all documentation for specific shipping instructions.
• Prepare identification labels and bills of lading (& retain copies).
• Coordinate with couriers according to deadlines and requirements.
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
• Utilize logistics software to distribute products.
• Answer shipping department questions from sales and operations.
• Receiving of products & ensuring materials are stored in the correct location.
• Communicate with department managers via email and phone as required.
• Ensure that all product is maintained and shipped with high quality standards in mind.
• Work with project managers to ensure all issues and concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
• Conduct physical inventories as required.
• Practice safe working habits.
• Computer proficient including Microsoft Excel, and proprietary software.
• Packing / shipping experience preferred.
• Detail orientation.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience as a logistics coordinator.
• Experience with FedEx, UPS and Loomis.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Forklift experience / certification.
• Competitive pay.
• Comprehensive benefit package.
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.
• Full Time Employee
• 7:30am – 4:00pm / Monday – Friday